Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is it already May?

  Wow how time flies. It's already the middle of May!  I knew things were flying by when we got a "class picture time" form sent home from our daughters school.
Passing the time is easy when you've got a lot on your plate.  This week I decided to cut down on my to-do lists and really focus on what's important in my life.  God. and my family.  The laundry can wait!
  As far as beauty fav to rant about, I have been using the Bliss cleanser for the past week and love it.  It's very refreshing and not too rough since it does have some exfoliation.  Also it smells amazing and it's the color blue, which reminds me of the water and wanting to go to the beach! Ha ha there goes my ranting!
  So that's been a hit.  I actually got a sample size bottle from Ulta just to "try out" and a little goes a long way.  I use it just in the morning, at night have have my other skin care routine which I can explain and provide you the products I use as well.
  Now that its' almost May 16, I am going to close for now.  Tomorrow morning will be here before I know it!
Hugs and beaches,
   Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment