Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beauty in my mailbox

What I am loving right now comes every month to my mailbox.  They are boxes of beauty products from beauty sampling programs.  Every month the variety packs of makeup, hair, nail, fragrance, and skin-care products change, definitely a surprise thats awesome.  The samples inside the boxes can be worth several times the price of each sample program, (they typically cost around $10-$15 a month).
So all it takes is a few minutes to fill out a profile so the samples you receive are tailored to your needs, then sit back and await your monthly haul!
Here are my favorite sample services:

Birchbox: Cost $10/month
www.birchbox.com

Beautybar: Cost $15/month
www.beautybar.com

Ipsy: Cost $10/month
www.ipsy.com

Beautyarmy: Cost $12/month
www.beautyarmy.com

Here's my new favorite nail polish of the moment. xoxo Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment