Friday, January 21, 2011

My first blog, my thoughts for the day, and beauty bag items of the day.

Oh my gosh, my first blog.  Did anyone else get nervous the first time they started this process?  Anyways, hopefully it will get easier.  So my first thought for the day is this....when things seem to be overwhelming, I stop and go outside to get some fresh air, just to clear all the fuzzies (as I see them).  Then usually, when I get back to whatever I thought was so "overwhelming" it really wasn't after all! How do you all deal with life's uncertainties and frustrations?
  O.k, my plan is that on every blog I will list one beauty item that I have and want to share with you all, or products that I want to purchase and my rationale for it.  I'm sure I can add some other items along the way too, and if you have any suggestions or requests for something, just comment below and i'll see what I can do!
  So the first beauty item for today is the Coastal Scents 88 Color Makeup Palette. The colors are very pigmented and you can create a variety of looks with this palette.  If you go to the Coastal Scents website (www.coastalscents.com) they have other palettes for sale there as well.  But of course, you can find them on Amazon's website too : )  Oh, one more thing, the LUSH Cosmetics Dream Cream Body Cream I have to mention because during the colder months my skin gets so dry, especially my hands.  Well, this product is so smooth and creamy it makes my skin feel less dry and flaky and more like silk.  My hands and body thank me!
  Well you all have a great day, and remember to go out and get ride of those fuzzies now and then, I know I will!
Talk soon, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment