Thursday, January 27, 2011

Taxes, toys, and beauty bag item of the day.

  Hi everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying your day.  Has anyone done their taxes yet?  Well I tried to get mine done last night, and to my lack of knowledge, found out that we won't be able to get a refund until after February 15th.  
  Here's why.  According to (http://www.accountingtoday.com), the start of the 2011 filing season will begin in January for the majority of taxpayers.  However,there were changes in the law meaning that the IRS will need to reprogram its processing systems for three provisions that were extended in the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization and Job Creation Act of 2010 that became law on Dec. 17.  People claiming any of these three items — involving the state and local sales tax deduction, higher education tuition and fees deduction and educator expenses deduction as well as those taxpayers who itemize deductions on Form 1040 Schedule A — will need to wait to file their tax returns until tax processing systems are ready, which the IRS estimates will be in mid- to late February (http://www.accountingtoday.com).  So there you have it.  If you are concerned check this web site out or you can always call your local tax preparer.  On the brighter side, I guess this will give me a chance to go through some of the girls toys, do they really need all those ponies?  
  For my beauty item of the day, I recently sampled a wrinkle cream (yes I said wrinkle cream) by Rexaline and it's amazing.  It replumps fine lines and wrinkles from within oh my.  It also makes your face feel so smooth, even my girls commented and said that mommy's  face was so soft.  They are too kind, and so very honest.  But prior to this awesome sample, I was, and will continue to use my  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream night (a little less expensive but just as great, in my opinion) until it is empty.  So bye bye wrinkles, or future ones for that matter and I will talk with you all soon! Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment