Saturday, January 29, 2011

A playdate and beauty bag item of the day!

  So my daughter had her first official "playdate" at her little friends house from school.  Did she have a great time? Yes, and she wants to go back again tomorrow (lets give it a week o.k).  I had a good time talking with the mom, and i know their dog enjoyed our youngest daughter's continuous petting and hugs.  Anyways, today may not be another "playdate" day, but we are going to try and have fun outside since the sun is shinning and daddy is home with us.
  Like I said in my last blog, I have a variety of beauty samples to try.  The next product is actually going to be for my hair and is called john masters organic lavender and avocado intensive conditioner.  This conditioner is supposed to bring moisture and vitality to dry hair, and it's also great on color-treated hair.  We shall see.  And it's not one of those deep conditioners that you have to leave on your hair for like 20 minutes and wrap in a towel.  Like I have that kind of time!  1-5 minutes and then rinse well, now that's something to look forward to tonight!
Have a fabulous day and i'll chat with you all soon : )
Angela 

No comments:

Post a Comment