Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday funnies, easter bunnies, and beauty bag item of the day.

  So every Sunday we all sit around the table in the morning, wait for our breakfast, which is made by my wonderful husband, and read the newspaper.  He gets the funnies of course.  But today he was away, and the funnies sat alone on the table, and our breakfast, well we had to settle for organic protein pancakes made by mom.  "Not like a Sunday with dad" they say.  Then it was off to play Easter egg hunt, which I had to break out the Easter box in the shed so they could get their "baskets" and fake eggs.  It was a joy to see them hide their eggs, then go find them, and then start the whole process all over again.  I of course took the liberty of watching from afar, worked on the laundry, and read the paper, and yes the funnies.
  Now it's time for bed as we all need a good nights rest.  And like I said in my last blog, I tried out my deep conditioner by john masters organic, and my hair felt very soft and looked nice and shiny.  It actually got really curly since I didn't blow dry my hair, but that's besides the point.  But for tonight I think I will skip the shower, and soak in the bath with one of my favorite tub treats by LUSH cosmetics called Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb.  Hopefully that will put my into a deep slumber, but not in the tub of course. 
Goodnight all, or Goodnight Moon as we like to read here, and i'll talk to you soon!  Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment