Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pink Sand and Sparkly Shoes

  So lately the weather here has been so wishy-washy, no pun intended.  One minute your in a t-shirt and jeans, the next your wearing your wool coat and mittens.  It's crazy!  Oh, we got the girls pink sand for their sandbox the other day at Walmart, yes pink sand!  They love it.  Plus it makes clean up a breeze because I can see where they dumped the sand in the grass by "mistake" lol.
  And speaking of pink, I found the cutest pair of sparkly ballet flats with hello kitty on it, at Target the other day, not for me of course (I'm bummed about that one!).  This is the new "go to" pair of shoes at the moment.  Little sis though wants in on the action and tries them on when big sis isn't looking.  It's too cute.  Just like trying on my heels, why is that little kids love dressing up in mommy's shoes?  Oh wait, I did that too with my mom's shoes!
 Well In the meantime, whether we wear our sandals or flats I am just ready for some dependable weather.  Can the Easter Bunny really drop eggs in the yard if there is snow on the ground?  Both kids said yes, haha.
  So enjoy the snow, rain, or whatever weather comes your way, and some sparkly shoes or a shot of pink can't hurt either!  Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment