Monday, February 13, 2012

My new coffee fix!

What would I do without my Keurig coffee maker? I have no idea. I used to make a pot of coffee a day, but only drink like 2 cups out of it. The Keurig machine makes one cup of coffee at a time. They have tons of different flavored coffee, iced coffee, and even tea.  I have also used my Keurig to heat some hot water for some of my herbal teas. So my coffee fix, is my Keurig fix! It's a definite must for someone who just wants a hot cup of coffee to drink now and then throughout the day or night. Here is my Keurig and a couple of my favorite K-cups.  Hope you can get your coffee fix too!  

Keurig B31 Mini Plus Personal Coffee Brewer
Favorite K-cups
Timothy's®
Original Donut Blend Coffee


Coffee People®
Original Donut Shop Extra Bold Coffee

Green Mountain Coffee®
Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee

Donut House Collection
Cinnamon Roll Coffee

These all can be found online at http://www.keurig.com/ and in stores.  

No comments:

Post a Comment