Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day!

  Wow today was a really long day for some reason.  As I sit here and think about what the heck happened, my mind goes BLANK!  So I found myself online, on youtube, makeup sites (Sephora thank you!), well you get the point.
Speaking of the internet, my new favorite site is Pinterest.  I could literally be online looking at boards for hours.  That's why I stay up when the kids are asleep surfing the net.  No seriously, if you've never been to the Pinterest website, you should check it out.  You can search for anything and follow different people and their sites, and well you get the idea.
  Before I go get me some beauty sleep, I have a nighttime (or early morning for those nights I don't go to bed until like 4am ha ha), I use Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial by Korres.  This stuff is amazing.  I was hooked on the fact that I could wake up with petal-soft skin by morning.  It contains 95% natural contents and is great on all skin types.  I've been using it for about a month now, and their disclaimer is that in 14 days you'll see skin that's brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant.  Well I can contest to that one hundred percent Finally, if I can't get my beauty sleep every night, at least I can get it from a jar!
        
Until next time,
  Angela
Follow me on Pinterest!  Check me out on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment