Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lets Get Our Makeup On!

Wow another week almost over, and another month over too!  Soon school will be out for the summer and I have no clue what we are going to do.  What do you guys have planned for the summer?
  So this week I took Samantha on a little cosmetics spree.  We went to Sephora, Sally's Beauty Supply, and the Cosmetics Company Store (at the Williamsburg Prime Outlet Mall).  This little adventure for me was like being a kid in a candy store, literally lol.  Samantha loved trying on lipsticks and eyeshadow (thank you Sephora) all the while this gave me a chance to get some beauty insight and inspiration, and what the hottest beauty trends are.
  You know, I must have looked so goofy walking around these makeup stores with little Sam in tow, and a notebook in hand, jotting down makeup products and prices, trying on products, but hey, that's what these open makeup counters are there for.  You gotta try before you buy right? LOL  I did buy a few products which I will try out and mention in another post. So stay tuned for that.
Well on that note, I need to clean some makeup brushes and finish watching the Rachel Zoe Project, love that show!
Until next time,
Get my favorite Sigma brushes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment